Serving Northern Virginia and Northern Kentucky
Attorneys in Leesburg, VA
Attentive and Comprehensive Legal Services in Florence, KY
When you are dealing with a legal issue, you need an advocate that understands your position and is willing to find the best possible solution to your problem. At The Gillispie Law Firm, our philosophy is to listen first. We want to know your concerns, your objectives, and every facet of your situation. Once we have a thorough understanding of your case, we will review all available legal options and develop a strategy that will help you achieve your goals.
Our experienced lawyers in Leesburg, VA can represent you in matters of business law, immigration, and estate planning. We are well-versed in each of these areas and are ready to provide the capable guidance you need to successfully navigate many types of challenges. Whether you are struggling to obtain an employment visa or need help forming a start-up, our team is ready to be your listening ear and serve as your trusted legal partner.
Schedule an initial consultation to start discussing your legal needs with us. Call (571) 200-1556 or contact us online to get started.
Our Areas of Practice
Our team services a diverse range of clients throughout Northern Virginia and Northern Kentucky. When evaluating your case, we will walk you through our thought process and consider all angles and possible alternatives. We will work to find a solution that you are happy with and do everything we can to deliver a favorable outcome.
Our skilled attorneys in Leesburg, VA can assist you with cases involving:
- Business Law. Our team offers a wide variety of commercial and supply chain management services to companies of all sizes. We are prepared to assist businesses with entity formation, corporate governance, corporate filings, contract review, HR and employment issues, intellectual property concerns, licensing agreements, leasing, non-profit law, trademarks, copyrights and more. Our firm can also serve as your business’s outside general counsel.
- Estate and Life Planning. We can help you create an estate plan that protects your loved ones and prepares you for life transitions. Our team can draft and implement wills, trust documents, advance medical directives, powers of attorney authorizations, special needs trusts, and more. Our firm also assists clients who may need assistance in planning for Medicare assistance or assistance obtaining benefits from the Veterans Administration.
- Immigration. Our firm helps businesses sponsor foreign nationals for U.S. employment opportunities. We also offer guidance to individuals seeking family-based visas. Our team will always be realistic and direct when discussing immigration options, and we will always be upfront when we believe a particular approach comes with unavoidable risks.
Contact us online or call (571) 200-1556 to learn more about how our team at The Gillispie Law Firm can assist you. We offer our legal services in English and French.
- Uniting for Ukraine, a New Streamlined Process to Welcome Ukrainians Fleeing Russia's Invasion of Ukraine Read More
- The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Department of Labor (DOL) Adding 35,000 Additional Visas to H-2B Cap Read More
- White House Announces United States Will Admit Up To 100,000 Ukrainian Refugees Read More